Click or hover over image to zoom in

2008--2010 Chevrolet Cobalt - 2.0L Turbo - Elite

(11 reviews)
$749.00
TRIFECTA Elite:
The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.  If you have any modifications which require tune customization, or have special requests, our Elite tier offers unlimited updates for mods/requests for as long as you own the vehicle. There are no extra charges once you choose Elite, and if you have Advantage already, you can simply upgrade to Elite for the difference in price at any time.
Includes TRIFECTA Flash Loader (EZ Flash Cable)

Read more...

Need help? Have a question for us?

Contact Us

• 17 Digit Vehicle Identification Number.

Must be exactly 17 digits, 9th digit must be 0--9 or 'X', and cannot contain characters 'I', 'O', or 'Q'.

We recommend acquiring the VIN directly from the vehicle's VIN Plaque on the dash, or the certification label in the door jamb since insurance and service documents are sometimes incorrect.

• Cruise Control Button: CC ON = Stock, CC OFF = Tuned

COMPETITION Mode ON/OFF: COMP MODE ON = Tuned, COMP MODE OFF = Stock

None = Tune is "Always On"

• Note: E47 (half gas, half e85) is the maximum concentration of ethanol the 2.0T can support without fuel system upgrades.

• Enter any modifications which don't fall under any of the available drop-down fields here.

• Please contact support prior to purchasing if you have any questions: Contact Us

About 2008--2010 Chevrolet Cobalt - 2.0L Turbo - Elite

TRIFECTA Elite:

The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.  If you have any modifications which require tune customization, or have special requests, our Elite tier offers unlimited updates for mods/requests for as long as you own the vehicle. There are no extra charges once you choose Elite, and if you have Advantage already, you can simply upgrade to Elite for the difference in price at any time.

Includes TRIFECTA Flash Loader (EZ Flash Cable)

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

Options shown are based on your estimated location.

• $20.00 - Ground (1-5 days)
  • $65.00 - 2nd Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (2 business days)
  • $115.00 - Next Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (1 business day)
  • FREE - I already own a Black TRIFECTA EZ Flash cable. (Cable must have TRIFECTA logo sticker. Black Cable ONLY. )

Shipping Size

• Size
    8.69 in × 5.44 in × 1.75 in
  • Weight
    1 lb
Kalel Jorel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very impressed all around with the performance of my Cobalt SS/TC. Awesome customer service!!!

51585650_1582179751918976_6847366261504999424_o.jpg

Link to review
Big mike

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You want a product that’s going to make a world of difference in performance For under $400.00 this is it I would absolutely recommend this I love it. The support has been amazing with helping me 10/10 on that.

Link to review
Bossirocz

Easy to use site! When i install the new tune i will get back with ya.

Link to review
Sonny

This has been one of the best decisions I've made regarding my cobalt. The power increase with this tune was unbelievable. On top of that, the customer service using trifecta is incredible. Any questions I had were answered the same day and an update to my tune was even dealt with in a single day. I would definitely recommend this product/service to anybody. I look forward to working with this company in the future!

Link to review
Guest Nathan Vandervalk

Wonderful tune the car is night and day! i would highly recommend

Link to review
Guest Sergey

This is by far the best mod I've done so far. The power gains are quite impressive. The option to keep your stock tune at a push of a button is great for the rainy days so you can keep some traction. I had to go with wider tires just to get some traction in first, second, and half of third gear. And Trifecta has a great support system and answer anytime if you need any help along the way. I'm a very pleased return customer.

Link to review
Guest Ae Xiong

Wow, easy to install and what a HUGE improvement! This is by far the best bang for the buck mod u can get for your car! For the same price of a brand new cold air intake, you can make your car into a beast! I can easily walk my bro-in-law's lexus is350 now and his ride costed him over 30k, I bought mine used for 10k and with 300 bucks, I walked him by 3 cars with this simple mod! What can beat that? ..... Didn't think so. Absolute best bang for the buck mod. Only complaint is that it took a whole month (if not, a little more) for me to get my revised tune. Other than that, I strongly recommend it.

Link to review
Guest Alex

This tune is awesome. It's he way to go if you don't have a local tuner or don't tune yourself. I ordered this along with my stage 2 kit from zzp. Installed and flashed the tune in a few hours and was on the road data logging. Flashing the tune is super simple! Trifecta responded to my data logs and questions promptly. I'm am extremely pleased with the results thanks to Trifecta!

Link to review
Guest Brendon

I am extremely pleased with the E85 re-tune. After painstakingly working with Trifecta on the 93 octane tune, I was in search for more power and the E85 tune did just that. After my first update, I am very pleased with how the car is performing. I have the numbers to prove the gains as well as recorded dyno runs on youtube.

Link to review
Guest Kody

The tune I got for my cobalt ss works great and after the retune it was awesome tons of power, close to my old 05 vette I had not bad for a 4 banger. GREAT SITE TO GET A TUNE.

Link to review
Mathieu Gignac

I would just like to state that my experience with trifecta was exellent.

I have a 08 cobalt ss turbo black in color.

My mods are:

Hahns cool ram intake

Hahns charge piping

Hahns Inter cooler

Hahns Cat con downpipe

Hahns Street cat back exhaust

Clutchmasters stage 3 with aluminium flywheel

Gms1

I got the select a tune which i chose to get on my cruise control button, best option to have lol

I wondered how much more power i would get over gms1. Well now at 40 km-hr at 2000rmp the tire light up and i mean light up.

When the boost reaches 23 psi wow!!! the car is so much stronger throughout every gear. The gms1 tune looses alot of power pass 5000rpm the trifecta tune keeps pulling!!!

Very happy customer!!

My ultimate goal is the s20g turbo upgrade now that i have seen that my car can handle 24psi spikes and hold 23 psi, my clutch and transmission can hold that much torque. It is time to get it!!

No issue to engine light no codes after tune!!!

Link to review