Click or hover over image to zoom in

2011--2013 Buick Regal - 2.0L Turbo - Advantage

(20 reviews)
$449.00
TRIFECTA presents: Buick Regal Turbo / Regal GS MY2011-MY2013 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming

TRIFECTA presents a complete powertrain power delivery profile recalibration for the MY2011-MY2013 Buick Regal Turbo / Regal GS 2.0T LHU engine. The TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal 2.0T MY2011--2013 powertrain calibration is an easy to install software performance recalibration with an EZ Flash cable device that will yield specific power increases of up to +100 ft-lbs and +105 WHP (Peak vs peak gains of up to +96 ft-lbs and +93 WHP) to a completely stock Buick Regal CXL Turbo MY2011. (Relative gains are lower for GS models, but peak numbers are the same)

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal / Regal GS MY2011-2013 2.0T LHU ECM software reprogramming:
Specific power increases of up to +100 ft-lbs and +105 WHP under the curve (Peak vs Peak gains of up to +96 ft-lbs and +93 WHP on 91 octane) Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality Long term cumulative mileage testing, extended high load dyno testing. Power feels linear and immediately responsive Retains all GM OE diagnostics and ECM functionality Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality Emissions readiness checks are present; emissions compliant Maintains functionality of ABS and TC systems Knock detection mechanisms and OE engine knock detection sensitivity is retained Return to stock functionality included with EZ Flash cable and software
Installation Notes:
Estimated installation time of ~20 minutes Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required
Additional information and availability:
This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable (TFEZ010U) Powertrain calibrations currently exist for the US, CA, EU, and Asia areas, with more regions to follow The TRIFECTA Advantage Calibration is designed for a 100% stock vehicle. Any aftermarket hardware designed to work on a stock vehicle may work without issue, but there is no official support for it with this calibration. CXL Turbo (FlexFuel) Models include Ethanol calibration by default. Advertised gains are quoted as 'up to' and may be less for a vehicle operated at altitudes higher than near sea level.  
TRIFECTA Advantage:
If your vehicle is stock, or has certain modifications which "just work" and do not require tuning, you can simply plug and play with our TRIFECTA Advantage calibration. Advantage customers receive full customer support for as long as they own their vehicle. Custom tuning is not offered at this tier, and the price reflects it. It is a great entry level option if you want to get the most potential out of your vehicle with just one mod!

Read more...

Need help? Have a question for us?

Contact Us

• 17 Digit Vehicle Identification Number.

Must be exactly 17 digits, 9th digit must be 0--9 or 'X', and cannot contain characters 'I', 'O', or 'Q'.

We recommend acquiring the VIN directly from the vehicle's VIN Plaque on the dash, or the certification label in the door jamb since insurance and service documents are sometimes incorrect.

• Please contact support prior to purchasing if you have any questions: Contact Us

• Support is not officially provided for aftermarket hardware with this calibration, however many hardware components which would normally work without any specific adjustment on the factory calibration may be automatically compatible.

Examples include:

-Most Exhaust components

-Recirculated turbo bypass valves

-Most brand name intakes (ONLY with any included resonator/venturi designed to prevent the intake from setting any DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes).

If you are not sure whether your hardware is compatible with TRIFECTA Advantage, please Contact Us for assistance!

About 2011--2013 Buick Regal - 2.0L Turbo - Advantage

TRIFECTA presents: Buick Regal Turbo / Regal GS MY2011-MY2013 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming

TRIFECTA presents a complete powertrain power delivery profile recalibration for the MY2011-MY2013 Buick Regal Turbo / Regal GS 2.0T LHU engine. The TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal 2.0T MY2011--2013 powertrain calibration is an easy to install software performance recalibration with an EZ Flash cable device that will yield specific power increases of up to +100 ft-lbs and +105 WHP (Peak vs peak gains of up to +96 ft-lbs and +93 WHP) to a completely stock Buick Regal CXL Turbo MY2011. (Relative gains are lower for GS models, but peak numbers are the same)

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance Buick Regal / Regal GS MY2011-2013 2.0T LHU ECM software reprogramming:

• Specific power increases of up to +100 ft-lbs and +105 WHP under the curve (Peak vs Peak gains of up to +96 ft-lbs and +93 WHP on 91 octane)
  • Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality
  • Long term cumulative mileage testing, extended high load dyno testing.
  • Power feels linear and immediately responsive
  • Retains all GM OE diagnostics and ECM functionality
  • Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality
  • Emissions readiness checks are present; emissions compliant
  • Maintains functionality of ABS and TC systems
  • Knock detection mechanisms and OE engine knock detection sensitivity is retained
  • Return to stock functionality included with EZ Flash cable and software

Installation Notes:

• Estimated installation time of ~20 minutes
  • Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required

Additional information and availability:

• This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable (TFEZ010U)
  • Powertrain calibrations currently exist for the US, CA, EU, and Asia areas, with more regions to follow
  • The TRIFECTA Advantage Calibration is designed for a 100% stock vehicle. Any aftermarket hardware designed to work on a stock vehicle may work without issue, but there is no official support for it with this calibration.
  • CXL Turbo (FlexFuel) Models include Ethanol calibration by default.
  • Advertised gains are quoted as 'up to' and may be less for a vehicle operated at altitudes higher than near sea level.

TRIFECTA Advantage:

If your vehicle is stock, or has certain modifications which "just work" and do not require tuning, you can simply plug and play with our TRIFECTA Advantage calibration. Advantage customers receive full customer support for as long as they own their vehicle. Custom tuning is not offered at this tier, and the price reflects it. It is a great entry level option if you want to get the most potential out of your vehicle with just one mod!

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

Options shown are based on your estimated location.

• $20.00 - Ground (1-5 days)
  • $65.00 - 2nd Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (2 business days)
  • $115.00 - Next Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (1 business day)
  • FREE - I already own a Black TRIFECTA EZ Flash cable. (Cable must have TRIFECTA logo sticker. Black Cable ONLY. )

Shipping Size

• Size
    8.69 in × 5.44 in × 1.75 in
  • Weight
    1 lb

Trav regal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simple process, it is now, but I did not know what I was doing at the time and Michael, support walked me thru it 20min later installed. Jumped in the car to test out.. WOW this is my car now? It’s like a whole new car, the driving experience is night and day. Even after install, support answered all my questions.Good company... Happy customer 

Link to review
Benm

For sure 👍 a great tune!!!! Chirps the tires with the traction control on and turned off it's a monster. 

IMG_20200313_145823847.jpg

Link to review
dleonard1

The Advantage tune for my 2011 Buick Regal Turbo has been fantastic! The increased horsepower and the transmission shifting has been greatly improved. It makes the car so much more fun to drive, my commutes to and from work have never been more enjoyable. Thanks Trifecta!

Link to review
TookenGS

Trifecta performance has exceeded my expectations. From the customer service to the boost in performce to my Regal gs I’m beyond happy I went with this company. If you have doubts don’t worry!

Link to review
igropemotoko

If you own a non GS Regal and use this tune you will be absolutely shocked at the amount brutal power your car will throw to the ground. My car is 100% factory but it feels anything but. Single best modification you could do.

Link to review
NGPC

Very satisfied with my purchase, my car used to make a slight rattle when first pressing the gas and your guys software resolved that along with giving me more power throught the whole rev range I appreciate the work you guys do 👍

Link to review
Nicholas Robbins

Great customer service and Great power but I need higher octane fuel because I was experiencing some knock and ping. Put amsoil octane boost in and it seemed to solve the problem. I think the California poor fuel quality is to blame. 91 is not really 91 here in Ventura. I found a station that has 100 octane and I’m gonna fill my tank with that next time to see if that was my issue.

Link to review
b80m4rl

I flashed the Trifecta tune for my Regal a few days ago, and there is one word that comes to mind...." AWESOME!!". The power added was immidiately noticeable, the added torque is snappy, and the ease of installation was simple and straight forward, and took less than 20min. I let the install run, went inside to grab dinner, and when I came back out the tune was completed.  The vehicle appears to be completely stock during normal driving on city streets, but when the demand for performance is called upon, the car reacts instantly, and snugly places my body a little further back in my seat now.

Not only is this tune absolutely worth the price in my opinion, but the service is also there to match the greatness of the product itself. I have had several questions that I directed to the support team at Trifecta, and they were right there to answer far faster than I expected.  This is a great product, and I recommend it to anyone that wants to wake their vehicle up, and put some more fun in the drive to your destination. The bonus with this package is knowing that as I continue to modify the car and add more parts at my own pace, support will continue to work with me to modify the tune to work with those new parts as I go,  squeezing a few more drops of performance out of my ride, as well as a few more ear to ear grins out of my face. Well done Trifecta......

Link to review
khvolk1s

This should have been the factory tune. With the stock tune my Regal GS felt powerful and measured. With Trifecta's tune, my GS feels like warp drive is available anywhere north of 3K on the tac. Worth every penny and hundreds more, I can't think of any mod that would yield as much horsepower per dollar. Telling my dad my Buick's 2 liter was making as much power as the 4.4 V8 in his Bimmer was some sweet icing on the cake as well. Installation can be, and was for me, a little bit frustrating as it is a somewhat temperamental process, but Trifecta's customer service is top notch. Michael answered all my questions same day, and patiently walked my dumb @ss through the installation and down the troubleshooting check list. Trifecta even sent me a new OBDII cable free of charge. I can't stress enough what an efficient use of your performance budget this tune is.

Link to review
Mason

Man these cars from factory are very impressive with what this engine can do. After installing this tune I am speechless what this car was capable of. I was in love with the car before and now it is so much more. Do not hesitate! This makes the car so much more fun haha.Thank you trifecta team! Keep up the great work. 

Link to review
Flightkid

Purchased the advantage tune in August of 2018 and purposely waited to write this review. This is some of the best money that I have spent for my 2013 GS. Since I installed the tune the car has had much better performance and I’ve also noticed much better fuel economy this tune is definitely worth the money. 

Link to review
Chadillac13

This tune really woke my 13 regal GS up! Car is completely stock other then the tune and you can definitely tell the difference! Shifts are also better! The customer support is superb. I've asked Michael from trifecta a million questions before and after i bought the tune and all answered fast and accurately. This is a must have upgrade for the Regal!

Link to review
sevendreamz

The Tune is worth the money hands down. Its a completely different car. 2nd gear pulls all the way to 6th will surprise alot of cars who one would think are out of the Regals league, but def not the case. I have outran Audi s5's , 335i bmw, and etc. Def worth the money.....GET YOURS TODAY

Link to review
lewie145

The trifecta tune is an absolute must on the Buick GS or any of the LHU/LTG 2.0 turbo gm cars. From the factory the car has reasonable performance but after you add the tune the car really shines. The power delivery is noticeable throughout the entire band, and the torque gain is outstanding. You will be hard pressed to find more value for your money with this tune. On top of the performance and value you will receive from trifecta, you will also receive customer service that is second to none. I was in an unfortunate accident with my first GS and ended up purchasing a second GS -- Trifecta went above and beyond and took care of me when adding a tune for my second GS as well. Trifecta has also responded to any question or concern within an hour EVERY time. I can't say enough about the performance, value, and customer support -- I would recommend this to anyone looking for exactly that!

Link to review
kthewis92

By far the best bang for your buck. This tune is exactly what this car needed. I just got the tune (February) and it's been a bit cold so first and second gear runs are a no go, I can't put the power down. Third gear is when this car comes alive. its just absolutely amazing, completely effortless power. I loved my GS before, but now...It's ten times better! I highly recommend the tune!

Link to review
abimed92

AMAZING!!! Best $400 I have ever spent. I just installed the tune so I have only been able to drive it about half a mile, but nuff' said. It took me seconds to notice the difference, haven't experienced torque steer in this car until today. It's like I'm driving a new car. Really looking forward to my drive to work tomorrow.

Link to review
endurodude

Trifecta as a company is excellent. Fast response to support questions Tune is great!

Link to review
Keirasdad

Thank you WOT-tuning

I able to download on my regal 2013 GS the advantage tune. I was new at this this stuff sooo it took a few emails to support and MICHAEL was able to help me out. But NOW with this TUNE I totally can MERGE better (wink) (wink). There is so much torque at lower RPMs and I can hear the turbo whistle at me. And during my TOP SPEED runs after running out of room I have gained 10mph which is pretty impressive.

Soooo thank u trifecta and wot-tuning.

Link to review
Cass98

This is a great tune so far. I installed it last night on my 2013 GS (Automatic) and it made a very nice improvement. Vehicle is much more responsive, you can definitely feel the extra power and boost. The best part about this tune is the ability to have it re-calibrated as more speed part's are installed. The customer service and support is hands down some of the best that I have ever experienced. If you have one of these Turbo Buick's you are a fool to use any other tuning supplier for your vehicle. Great product and an even better customer experience. Could not be happier. Thanks a lot Michael and crew.

Link to review