Click or hover over image to zoom in

2008--2014 Cadillac CTS - 3.6L (2nd Generation CTS) - Advantage

(2 reviews)
$449.00
TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Calibration for the MY2008--MY2014 Cadillac CTS, includes a TRIFECTA flash loader.

2008--2011 Cadillac CTS 3.6L (LLT) Motor:
Specific gains of up to: +23WHP @ 6180rpm +20ft-lbs @ 6180rpm Peak vs Peak gains of up to: +14whp +11ft-lbs TRIFECTA Advantage:
If your vehicle is stock, or has certain modifications which "just work" and do not require tuning, you can simply plug and play with our TRIFECTA Advantage calibration. Advantage customers receive full customer support for as long as they own their vehicle. Custom tuning is not offered at this tier, and the price reflects it. It is a great entry level option if you want to get the most potential out of your vehicle with just one mod!

Read more...

Need help? Have a question for us?

Contact Us

• 17 Digit Vehicle Identification Number.

Must be exactly 17 digits, 9th digit must be 0--9 or 'X', and cannot contain characters 'I', 'O', or 'Q'.

We recommend acquiring the VIN directly from the vehicle's VIN Plaque on the dash, or the certification label in the door jamb since insurance and service documents are sometimes incorrect.

• Please contact support prior to purchasing if you have any questions: Contact Us

• Support is not officially provided for aftermarket hardware with this calibration, however many hardware components which would normally work without any specific adjustment on the factory calibration may be automatically compatible.

Examples include:

-Most Exhaust components

-Recirculated turbo bypass valves

-Most brand name intakes (ONLY with any included resonator/venturi designed to prevent the intake from setting any DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes).

If you are not sure whether your hardware is compatible with TRIFECTA Advantage, please Contact Us for assistance!

About 2008--2014 Cadillac CTS - 3.6L (2nd Generation CTS) - Advantage

TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Calibration for the MY2008--MY2014 Cadillac CTS, includes a TRIFECTA flash loader.

2008--2011 Cadillac CTS 3.6L (LLT) Motor:

• Specific gains of up to:
    • +23WHP @ 6180rpm
    • +20ft-lbs @ 6180rpm
  • Peak vs Peak gains of up to:
    • +14whp
    • +11ft-lbs

TRIFECTA Advantage:

If your vehicle is stock, or has certain modifications which "just work" and do not require tuning, you can simply plug and play with our TRIFECTA Advantage calibration. Advantage customers receive full customer support for as long as they own their vehicle. Custom tuning is not offered at this tier, and the price reflects it. It is a great entry level option if you want to get the most potential out of your vehicle with just one mod!

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

Options shown are based on your estimated location.

• $20.00 - Ground (1-5 days)
  • $65.00 - 2nd Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (2 business days)
  • $115.00 - Next Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (1 business day)
  • FREE - I already own a Black TRIFECTA EZ Flash cable. (Cable must have TRIFECTA logo sticker. Black Cable ONLY. )

Shipping Size

• Size
    8.69 in × 5.44 in × 1.75 in
  • Weight
    1 lb

MELOMAN

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

AMAZING! I OWN A 2010 CTS 3.6 AND AFTER THE TRIFECTA TUNING IT FEELS LIKE A NEW CAR! I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH, AND I WAS A BIT HESITANT.  I DECIDED TO JUMP THE GUN, AND PURCHASE A TUNE FOR MY CTS. ITS THE BEST INVESTMENT I'VE DONE YET BESIDES THE OVER HAUL WITH NEW PART I IDID TOO MY 3.6 ENGINE. I HAVED RECOMMENDED TO A FEW OF MY FRIENDS, AND ONE  HAS TAKEN MY ADVICE . I CAN TELL YOU HE'S AS PLEASED AS I AM. I HAVE'NT PAID ATTENTION TOO THE MPG DIFFERENCE BECAUSE IT'S JUST AMAZING HOW MY CTS MOVES NOW! MPG DIFFERENCE DOES'NT MATTER TO ME, IM JUST THRILLED ON HOW I CAN JUST STEP ON THE PEDAL AND GOOOOO! IF YOUR READING THIS REVIEW, I ADVICE YOU TOO MAKE THAT MOVE AND GET TUNED!! JOIN THE TRIFECTA TUNED FAMILY, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!  THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZINGLY PATIENT, AND VERY EDUCATIONAL.

IMG_0463.thumb.PNG.66cd76974627783886e781095d5dcf44.PNGIMG_1479.thumb.PNG.4b03bd16c7128a4c2fbc786cd7315607.PNGIMG_1468.thumb.PNG.b82a04f26b2199e84ffa8794d0e5241f.PNGIMG_1516.thumb.PNG.1a58f3615211c915c1ce2c8f42a44492.PNGIMG_0078.thumb.JPG.85ad350f75c50dc2f181c37c1f8b2404.JPGINTER.thumb.png.aa2a87bfad8cc93208bd4bdb78af28ac.png

Link to review
dcsims81

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I am truly impressed! I had no idea what to expect when purchasing the Trifecta Advantage for my 2008 Cadillac CTS 4. I had read a few reviews and all but was really just taking a shot in the dark. The support staff was very generous with answering all of my questions while waiting for the EZ Flash to arrive. I installed the tune and again, wow, what a difference! I was looking for more power and a smoother acceleration in general and got more than I thought would be possible without major mods. I am very pleased with the whole process start to finish. I would (and do everyday right now) highly recommend Trifecta for anybody looking to add an edge to their ride and improve their vehicles performance. 5 STARS! P.S. to the staff- come off one of those license plates!! I think they look great and it would be good marketing for you anyway :)

Link to review