Click or hover over image to zoom in

2014--2019 Chevrolet Corvette - 6.2L - Advantage

(2 reviews)
$449.00
TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 MY2014+ Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming

This release post is a presentation of the software engineering capabilities of TRIFECTA Performance: TRIFECTA presents a complete powertrain power delivery profile recalibration for the MY2014+ Chevrolet Corvette / Corvette Z51 engine and corresponding 8L90 automatic transmission reprogramming. The TRIFECTA Performance Chevrolet Corvette C7 LT1 6.2L and Corvette C7 Z51 LT1 6.2L MY2014+ powertrain calibration is an easy to install software performance recalibration with an EZ Flash cable device that will yield specific gains of up to +31 ft-lbs @3550 RPM and +24 WHP @5575 RPM (Peak gains of up to +26 ft-lbs and +22 WHP) to a completely stock Chevrolet Corvette LT1 6.2 MY2014+ vehicle.

TRIFECTA Advantage:
If your vehicle is stock, or has certain modifications which "just work" and do not require tuning, you can simply plug and play with our TRIFECTA Advantage calibration. Advantage customers receive full customer support for as long as they own their vehicle. Custom tuning is not offered at this tier, and the price reflects it. It is a great entry level option if you want to get the most potential out of your vehicle with just one mod!

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance Chevrolet Corvette C7 MY2014+ and Corvette C7 Z51 MY2014+ 6.2L LT1 ECM software reprogramming:
Gains of up to +31 ft-lbs @3550 RPM and +24 WHP @5575 RPM, under the curve; (and +26 ft-lbs and +22 WHP peak vs peak on 91 octane) Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality Power feels linear and immediately responsive (improved drivability and throttle response/attentiveness) Retains all GM OE diagnostics and ECM functionality Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality Emissions readiness checks are present; emissions compliant Maintains functionality of ABS and TC systems Knock detection mechanisms and OE engine knock detection sensitivity is retained Long term cumulative mileage testing, extended high load dyno testing. Optional: BCM CEL/Code disable Return to stock functionality included with EZ Flash cable and software  
Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2014+ Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 8L90 8-Speed automatic transmission TCM calibration software reprogramming:
Supplementary 8L90 transmission TCM reprogramming compliments the ECM reprogramming and completes the TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibration: designed to work in unison with the ECM reprogramming for optimized performance Improved shift times in adverse shift patterns Improved shift logic (improved drivability) Does not shorten transmission life or increase cooling requirements Retains all OE diagnostics and TCM functionality Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality Improved fuel economy with improvements made to torque converter slip profiles  
Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2014+ Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 Chassis Control Module software reprogramming:
Optional supplementary CCM (Chassis Control Module) reprogramming compliments provides support for customizing CCM related vehicle systems For TRIFECTA affiliates and TRIFECTA development partners: Full control over the AFM exhaust valves (cylinder deactivation exhaust flow control valve system) with engine RPM, engine load, vehicle speed, and Driver Mode Control setting based Vehicle Exhaust Valve (AFM exhaust valves) duty cycle and position specific actuation triggers For TRIFECTA retail customers (OPTIONAL): Removing the OE Exhaust Valves (AFM/NPP) will no longer effect a CEL / MIL or related error codes (P26C8 and P12F0) For TRIFECTA affiliates and TRIFECTA development partners: NPP (exhaust tailpipe flow control valve system) system controls with triggers based on engine RPM, engine load, and vehicle speed; use the NPP valves to eliminate exhaust drone CCM (Chassis Control Module) diagnostics access: GM exhaust valve actuator relearn procedure and diagnostics support CCM (Chassis Control Module) MIL enable/disable: P12E3, P12E7, P12E8, P12E9, P12EA, P12EB, P12EC, P12ED, P12EF, P12F0, P12F1, P12F2, P12F4, P12F5, P12F6, P12F7, P12F8, P12F9, P12FA, P12FC, P12FD, P12FE, and P12FF related MIL (malfunction indicator) can be disabled by the end user Completes the AFM support both both engine cylinder deactivation profile improvements and corresponding and complimenting exhaust valve controls  
Installation Notes:
Estimated installation time of ~20 minutes Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required  
6.2 LT1 dyno graph (on 91 octane pump gas) (this vehicle is a Chevrolet Corvette C7 Convertible with a 6.2 LT1 engine) - stock wheels/tires:

Additional information and availability:
This package includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable (TFEZ010U)

Read more...

Need help? Have a question for us?

Contact Us

• 17 Digit Vehicle Identification Number.

Must be exactly 17 digits, 9th digit must be 0--9 or 'X', and cannot contain characters 'I', 'O', or 'Q'.

We recommend acquiring the VIN directly from the vehicle's VIN Plaque on the dash, or the certification label in the door jamb since insurance and service documents are sometimes incorrect.

• Please contact support prior to purchasing if you have any questions: Contact Us

• Support is not officially provided for aftermarket hardware with this calibration, however many hardware components which would normally work without any specific adjustment on the factory calibration may be automatically compatible.

Examples include:

-Most Exhaust components

-Recirculated turbo bypass valves

-Most brand name intakes (ONLY with any included resonator/venturi designed to prevent the intake from setting any DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes).

If you are not sure whether your hardware is compatible with TRIFECTA Advantage, please Contact Us for assistance!

About 2014--2019 Chevrolet Corvette - 6.2L - Advantage

TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 MY2014+ Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming

This release post is a presentation of the software engineering capabilities of TRIFECTA Performance: TRIFECTA presents a complete powertrain power delivery profile recalibration for the MY2014+ Chevrolet Corvette / Corvette Z51 engine and corresponding 8L90 automatic transmission reprogramming. The TRIFECTA Performance Chevrolet Corvette C7 LT1 6.2L and Corvette C7 Z51 LT1 6.2L MY2014+ powertrain calibration is an easy to install software performance recalibration with an EZ Flash cable device that will yield specific gains of up to +31 ft-lbs @3550 RPM and +24 WHP @5575 RPM (Peak gains of up to +26 ft-lbs and +22 WHP) to a completely stock Chevrolet Corvette LT1 6.2 MY2014+ vehicle.

TRIFECTA Advantage:

If your vehicle is stock, or has certain modifications which "just work" and do not require tuning, you can simply plug and play with our TRIFECTA Advantage calibration. Advantage customers receive full customer support for as long as they own their vehicle. Custom tuning is not offered at this tier, and the price reflects it. It is a great entry level option if you want to get the most potential out of your vehicle with just one mod!

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance Chevrolet Corvette C7 MY2014+ and Corvette C7 Z51 MY2014+ 6.2L LT1 ECM software reprogramming:

• Gains of up to +31 ft-lbs @3550 RPM and +24 WHP @5575 RPM, under the curve; (and +26 ft-lbs and +22 WHP peak vs peak on 91 octane)
  • Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality
  • Power feels linear and immediately responsive (improved drivability and throttle response/attentiveness)
  • Retains all GM OE diagnostics and ECM functionality
  • Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality
  • Emissions readiness checks are present; emissions compliant
  • Maintains functionality of ABS and TC systems
  • Knock detection mechanisms and OE engine knock detection sensitivity is retained
  • Long term cumulative mileage testing, extended high load dyno testing.
  • Optional: BCM CEL/Code disable
  • Return to stock functionality included with EZ Flash cable and software

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2014+ Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 8L90 8-Speed automatic transmission TCM calibration software reprogramming:

• Supplementary 8L90 transmission TCM reprogramming compliments the ECM reprogramming and completes the TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibration: designed to work in unison with the ECM reprogramming for optimized performance
  • Improved shift times in adverse shift patterns
  • Improved shift logic (improved drivability)
  • Does not shorten transmission life or increase cooling requirements
  • Retains all OE diagnostics and TCM functionality
  • Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality
  • Improved fuel economy with improvements made to torque converter slip profiles

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2014+ Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 Chassis Control Module software reprogramming:

• Optional supplementary CCM (Chassis Control Module) reprogramming compliments provides support for customizing CCM related vehicle systems
  • For TRIFECTA affiliates and TRIFECTA development partners: Full control over the AFM exhaust valves (cylinder deactivation exhaust flow control valve system) with engine RPM, engine load, vehicle speed, and Driver Mode Control setting based Vehicle Exhaust Valve (AFM exhaust valves) duty cycle and position specific actuation triggers
  • For TRIFECTA retail customers (OPTIONAL): Removing the OE Exhaust Valves (AFM/NPP) will no longer effect a CEL / MIL or related error codes (P26C8 and P12F0)
  • For TRIFECTA affiliates and TRIFECTA development partners: NPP (exhaust tailpipe flow control valve system) system controls with triggers based on engine RPM, engine load, and vehicle speed; use the NPP valves to eliminate exhaust drone
  • CCM (Chassis Control Module) diagnostics access: GM exhaust valve actuator relearn procedure and diagnostics support
  • CCM (Chassis Control Module) MIL enable/disable: P12E3, P12E7, P12E8, P12E9, P12EA, P12EB, P12EC, P12ED, P12EF, P12F0, P12F1, P12F2, P12F4, P12F5, P12F6, P12F7, P12F8, P12F9, P12FA, P12FC, P12FD, P12FE, and P12FF related MIL (malfunction indicator) can be disabled by the end user
  • Completes the AFM support both both engine cylinder deactivation profile improvements and corresponding and complimenting exhaust valve controls

Installation Notes:

• Estimated installation time of ~20 minutes
  • Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required

6.2 LT1 dyno graph (on 91 octane pump gas) (this vehicle is a Chevrolet Corvette C7 Convertible with a 6.2 LT1 engine) - stock wheels/tires:
image.jpeg

Additional information and availability:

• This package includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable (TFEZ010U)

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

Options shown are based on your estimated location.

• $20.00 - Ground (1-5 days)
  • $65.00 - 2nd Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (2 business days)
  • $115.00 - Next Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (1 business day)
  • FREE - I already own a Black TRIFECTA EZ Flash cable. (Cable must have TRIFECTA logo sticker. Black Cable ONLY. )

Shipping Size

• Size
    8.69 in × 5.44 in × 1.75 in
  • Weight
    1 lb

ryanlam1

Nice tune for the price and very simple to use the programming makes my car a lot more fun

Link to review
trifather

I first purchased a Trifecta tune for my 2013 Cruze. It made a huge difference in HP and acceleration with no change in drivability. I recently purchased a 2016 Z51 Corvette and went back to Trifecta. Ordered the tune which includes both the engine and the tranny computer. While the difference in HP is not as noticeable in the Vette vs the Cruze (due to the obvious huge difference in % increases) you can certainly feel the difference in WOT pulls. Actually the more noticeable change is in the transmission shifting. It is much tighter now in light to mid throttle acceleration. There is no slop or taking it's time to lock up the converter. Of course better/faster shifting leads to improvements in 0 to 60 pulls and quarter mile times even if there was no improvement in HP. At WOT the improvements in both computers complement each other nicely. As with most of us, I was incredibly impatient to get the tune and since I already the cable from my prior purchase they busted as- to post the tune very shortly after I ordered it.

When my wife purchases her next Denali, I will be coming back to Trifecta again.

Link to review