The 2019 model year for the Chevrolet Sonic is largely a “carryover” since the 2017 exterior and interior update, with one key change: the 1.8L I4 (RPO: LUW/LWE) engine is no longer available.
The TRIFECTA performance calibration for the 2019 Chevrolet Sonic and 2019 GMC Canyon is unchanged versus the 2012 through 2018 Chevrolet Sonic product. Below is a list of feature highlights:
- Gains of up to +51 ft-lbs and +44 WHP
- Full transmission recalibration (automatic transmission vehicles)
- “No Lift Shift” feature retains boost through performance shifts (manual transmission vehicles)
- Two way Driver Selectable Vehicle Modes (DSVM): Sport, and Eco
- Support for aftermarket modifications and hardware
- Full restore-to-stock functionality included
- Product updates provided at no charge (includes support for OE software updates)
To order your TRIFECTA performance recalibration for your 2019 Chevrolet Sonic, please visit our store:
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.