Click or hover over image to zoom in

2011--2015 Chevrolet Cruze / 2016 Cruze Limited - 1.4L Turbo - Elite

(24 reviews)
$749.00
TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011--2016 Cruze Limited Calibration
TRIFECTA is pleased to offer our 2011--2015 Chevrolet Cruze and 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited performance calibration product!
Having pioneered tuning for the Cruze when it was released in 2011, and having owned and modified multiple Cruzes, we along with our customers have enjoyed, cumulatively, potentially millions of miles with our calibration in various different environments across the world.
Beyond just writing software, we also maintain and modify our own development vehicles:

These cars are used to develop our finished products via a combination of long-term street and dyno tuning, and are also used to ensure we can support any of the many available aftermarket parts for the Cruze. From intake and exhaust components, injectors, intercoolers, and aftermarket turbos, we test it all and validate our calibrations before they reach our customers vehicles. This method ensures the quality and reliability of our products, and allows us to offer competitive pricing no matter the complexity of a build.  We are dedicated to offering the highest level of service and support to all of our customers, before and especially long after the sale.
With our TRIFECTA Performance calibration, your Cruze will respond much more quickly to accelerator input, and automatic transmission shift patterns are optimized for maximum performance and responsiveness. During "everyday" driving maneuvers, the vehicle feels very much like it did from the factory, but rolling into the pedal quickly reveals a vehicle that wants to GO. Attentive, but without being "twitchy", power delivery is linear and transmission shifts are purposeful.
Key features of our product are:
Driver Selectable Vehicle Modes (“DSVM”):
TRIFECTA exclusively offers the ability to change between an “ECO” and a “Sport” driving mode, on the fly, via the arming state of the Cruise Control system.
Sport mode offers aggressive pedal response, more progressive downshifts, extended shift points, and maximizes power output. ECO mode offers economy-centric pedal response and shift points, and commands stock power levels when the Cruise Control system is Armed (but not necessarily engaged). Customers can optionally request a calibration that is ONLY Sport mode, or ONLY ECO mode to suit their needs.
No-Lift-Shift (Manual Transmission):
For vehicles equipped with a manual transmission, No-Lift-Shift allows the driver to quickly execute a shift without lifting their foot off the accelerator pedal.  This allows the turbocharger to continue making boost, thus maintaining power through the shift.
Automatic Transmission Recalibration:
In ECO mode, our transmission calibration provides smoother shifting and improved shift times while maintaining shift points optimized for fuel economy.
In Sport mode, upshifts are more purposeful, and precisely timed progressive downshifts enable a more sporty feel while remaining closer to the correct gear for more of the time for quick transitions to sporty driving.
Power and Performance:
Our calibration offers a reliable gain in power of up to +51 ft-lbs and +44 whp peak power on a totally stock Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T (LUJ/LUV).
1.4T (LUV) dyno graph(on 91 octane pump gas) (this vehicle is a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T) - stock wheels/tires:

Telemetry-proven gains in acceleration
Using professional grade industry-standard telemetry equipment, TRIFECTA has also established proven gains of up to 2.25 seconds in 0-60MPH acceleration times versus the factory calibration through power gains, throttle ramp rates, and shift schedule optimization.

Quarter mile times improve by 1.41 seconds and 7mph vs stock, illustrating the cars broader powerband and ability to maintain that power up to highway speeds from a stop.

Other Software Enhancements:
Enhanced octane adaptation constructs (including additional knock zones) which allow for more precise control over how the ECM responds to changes in octane bias - a bad tank of gas or adverse resonance from aftermarket components will be more readily identified. Added airflow-based constructs to account for adverse environmental conditions, especially when alternative fuels are used or an aftermarket turbocharger is installed.  This results in less reactive and more proactive changes in boost control. Thorough calibration of the ECM’s Virtual Torque Model - The torque model determines how much torque the ECM thinks the engine is making, and must be as correct as possible. TRIFECTA ECP.MK2 (Hybrid Speed Density) support and constructs added to enable support of modifications such as vent-to-atmosphere valves by mitigating transient fueling changes especially between shifts. TRIFECTA Elite:
The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.  If you have any modifications which require tune customization, or have special requests, our Elite tier offers unlimited updates for mods/requests for as long as you own the vehicle. There are no extra charges once you choose Elite, and if you have Advantage already, you can simply upgrade to Elite for the difference in price at any time.
Examples of modifications we support are:
Intake/exhaust components Aftermarket intake manifolds Larger throttle body Flex Fuel Aftermarket turbos "Stage 1" cams Oversized injectors (e.g. 60lb) via native access to the vehicles FPCM/CCM Aftermarket wastegate actuators Aftermarket bypass valves Meth injection Nitrous Rev limiter / Speedometer changes You-name-it, we probably support it All of these modifications are supported either via us installing them on our own test fleet and developing plug-and-play calibrations, or via our remote tuning process.  In all cases, datalogging is performed to ensure all modifications are installed correctly and the vehicle is operating as it should.
Additional information:
This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable, which requires a Windows Laptop. Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required. Advertised gains are quoted as 'up to' and may be less for a vehicle operated at altitudes higher than near sea level. Powertrain calibrations currently exist for all global variants of the Chevrolet Cruze with the LUJ/LUV engine. Automotive Press:
Autoguide - TRIFECTA Performance Gives us a Reason to Want a Chevrolet Cruze

Read more...

Need help? Have a question for us?

Contact Us

• 17 Digit Vehicle Identification Number.

Must be exactly 17 digits, 9th digit must be 0--9 or 'X', and cannot contain characters 'I', 'O', or 'Q'.

We recommend acquiring the VIN directly from the vehicle's VIN Plaque on the dash, or the certification label in the door jamb since insurance and service documents are sometimes incorrect.

• What is this?

• An Additional Fuel Pump Control Module / Chassis Control Module calibration is provided when 60lb injectors are selected. We also include the ability to flash this module back to stock.

More info:
    TRIFECTA: Now serving 60 lb/hr fuel injectors for your 1.4T (LUJ/LUV)

You do not need to remove or purchase an aftermarket FPCM/CCM, since we are able to tune your factory unit.

• 42lb or 60lb Injectors are required for this option, as well as an Alcohol Composition aka Flex Fuel sensor.

• What is this?

• Special engine calibration provisions are required to compensate for metered air that is expelled from the system during bypass events when the vehicle is equipped with a vent-to-atmosphere style bypass valve.

• Leave unchanged for no adjustment.

Updates: You do not need to perform the GPS test again if your tire size hasn't changed since your last update. This includes if you switch gearsets.

Larger tires will read greater than 60mph on the GPS.
    Smaller tires will read less than 60mph on the GPS.

• Choose Single File...
    Or drag and drop your file here

We require a photo showing the speed rating on the tire sidewall as installed on the vehicle. The speed limiter will be raised in the calibration to match the speed rating of the tire.

This field can be updated later under 'Manage Purchases'

• Enter any modifications which don't fall under any of the available drop-down fields here.

• Please contact support prior to purchasing if you have any questions: Contact Us

About 2011--2015 Chevrolet Cruze / 2016 Cruze Limited - 1.4L Turbo - Elite

TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T MY2011--2016 Cruze Limited Calibration

TRIFECTA is pleased to offer our 2011--2015 Chevrolet Cruze and 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited performance calibration product!

Having pioneered tuning for the Cruze when it was released in 2011, and having owned and modified multiple Cruzes, we along with our customers have enjoyed, cumulatively, potentially millions of miles with our calibration in various different environments across the world.

Beyond just writing software, we also maintain and modify our own development vehicles:

image.jpeg

These cars are used to develop our finished products via a combination of long-term street and dyno tuning, and are also used to ensure we can support any of the many available aftermarket parts for the Cruze. From intake and exhaust components, injectors, intercoolers, and aftermarket turbos, we test it all and validate our calibrations before they reach our customers vehicles. This method ensures the quality and reliability of our products, and allows us to offer competitive pricing no matter the complexity of a build.  We are dedicated to offering the highest level of service and support to all of our customers, before and especially long after the sale.

With our TRIFECTA Performance calibration, your Cruze will respond much more quickly to accelerator input, and automatic transmission shift patterns are optimized for maximum performance and responsiveness. During "everyday" driving maneuvers, the vehicle feels very much like it did from the factory, but rolling into the pedal quickly reveals a vehicle that wants to GO. Attentive, but without being "twitchy", power delivery is linear and transmission shifts are purposeful.

Key features of our product are:

Driver Selectable Vehicle Modes (“DSVM”):

TRIFECTA exclusively offers the ability to change between an “ECO” and a “Sport” driving mode, on the fly, via the arming state of the Cruise Control system.

• Sport mode offers aggressive pedal response, more progressive downshifts, extended shift points, and maximizes power output.
  • ECO mode offers economy-centric pedal response and shift points, and commands stock power levels when the Cruise Control system is Armed (but not necessarily engaged).

Customers can optionally request a calibration that is ONLY Sport mode, or ONLY ECO mode to suit their needs.

No-Lift-Shift (Manual Transmission):

For vehicles equipped with a manual transmission, No-Lift-Shift allows the driver to quickly execute a shift without lifting their foot off the accelerator pedal.  This allows the turbocharger to continue making boost, thus maintaining power through the shift.

Automatic Transmission Recalibration:

In ECO mode, our transmission calibration provides smoother shifting and improved shift times while maintaining shift points optimized for fuel economy.

In Sport mode, upshifts are more purposeful, and precisely timed progressive downshifts enable a more sporty feel while remaining closer to the correct gear for more of the time for quick transitions to sporty driving.

Power and Performance:

Our calibration offers a reliable gain in power of up to +51 ft-lbs and +44 whp peak power on a totally stock Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T (LUJ/LUV).

1.4T (LUV) dyno graph(on 91 octane pump gas) (this vehicle is a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T) - stock wheels/tires:

image.jpeg

Telemetry-proven gains in acceleration

Using professional grade industry-standard telemetry equipment, TRIFECTA has also established proven gains of up to 2.25 seconds in 0-60MPH acceleration times versus the factory calibration through power gains, throttle ramp rates, and shift schedule optimization.

image.jpeg

Quarter mile times improve by 1.41 seconds and 7mph vs stock, illustrating the cars broader powerband and ability to maintain that power up to highway speeds from a stop.

image.jpeg

Other Software Enhancements:

• Enhanced octane adaptation constructs (including additional knock zones) which allow for more precise control over how the ECM responds to changes in octane bias - a bad tank of gas or adverse resonance from aftermarket components will be more readily identified.
  • Added airflow-based constructs to account for adverse environmental conditions, especially when alternative fuels are used or an aftermarket turbocharger is installed.  This results in less reactive and more proactive changes in boost control.
  • Thorough calibration of the ECM’s Virtual Torque Model - The torque model determines how much torque the ECM thinks the engine is making, and must be as correct as possible.
  • TRIFECTA ECP.MK2 (Hybrid Speed Density) support and constructs added to enable support of modifications such as vent-to-atmosphere valves by mitigating transient fueling changes especially between shifts.

TRIFECTA Elite:

The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support.  If you have any modifications which require tune customization, or have special requests, our Elite tier offers unlimited updates for mods/requests for as long as you own the vehicle. There are no extra charges once you choose Elite, and if you have Advantage already, you can simply upgrade to Elite for the difference in price at any time.

Examples of modifications we support are:

• Intake/exhaust components
  • Aftermarket intake manifolds
  • Larger throttle body
  • Flex Fuel
  • Aftermarket turbos
  • "Stage 1" cams
  • Oversized injectors (e.g. 60lb) via native access to the vehicles FPCM/CCM
  • Aftermarket wastegate actuators
  • Aftermarket bypass valves
  • Meth injection
  • Nitrous
  • Rev limiter / Speedometer changes
  • You-name-it, we probably support it

All of these modifications are supported either via us installing them on our own test fleet and developing plug-and-play calibrations, or via our remote tuning process.  In all cases, datalogging is performed to ensure all modifications are installed correctly and the vehicle is operating as it should.

Additional information:

• This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes an EZ Flash Cable, which requires a Windows Laptop.
  • Premium fuel is recommended for maximum power output, but not required.
  • Advertised gains are quoted as 'up to' and may be less for a vehicle operated at altitudes higher than near sea level.
  • Powertrain calibrations currently exist for all global variants of the Chevrolet Cruze with the LUJ/LUV engine.

Automotive Press:

Autoguide - TRIFECTA Performance Gives us a Reason to Want a Chevrolet Cruze

Shipping Options

Shipping options and prices may vary depending on the total value of your order. Your final shipping price will be determined at checkout.

Options shown are based on your estimated location.

• $20.00 - Ground (1-5 days)
  • $65.00 - 2nd Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (2 business days)
  • $115.00 - Next Business Day (M-F, No Sat/Sun Delivery, US Only - NO P.O. Box Delivery) (1 business day)
  • FREE - I already own a Black TRIFECTA EZ Flash cable. (Cable must have TRIFECTA logo sticker. Black Cable ONLY. )

Shipping Size

• Size
    8.69 in × 5.44 in × 1.75 in
  • Weight
    1 lb

Charles Allen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Not much to say other than it works, and it's easy, fuel economy improved significantly in eco mode, shifting is so much smoother it's unbelievable. seriously changed the way this car feels, and the sport mode absolutely feels sportier, 0-60 times improved by two seconds. (tracked through the torque app) and their support has been excellent, and willing to answer any stupid questions i may ask.

Link to review
Rjones1214

I have had more fun with my Cruze in the last couple of weeks since switching to Trifecta than I have had in years. Even after being tuned before, this is above and beyond. The tune is great, runs perfect and pulls super hard. Their No Lift To Shift works perfectly and adds a unique feature you can't get with another tune. 

The customer service is incredible, response times to any request is faster than I could ever ask for. The website and support section is easy to use and having all the downloads available through the website makes it easy to have access from anywhere. 

20180904_171430.jpg

20180913_013231.jpg

20180826_165603.jpg

Link to review
nate1977

This did a great job with my Cruze it's not sluggish anymore transmission shifts great big Improvement for this car

Link to review
Kwas90

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love my tune, I ordered the trifecta Elite package as I knew I was going to be doing future mods. Have had zero issues with the tune and car is much faster than stock. Although I have plenty of supporting mods. 

Also plan to continue modding and staying with the trifecta family, they respond very quickly, customer service is far better than other tuners i know of. Gas mileage is also far better than stock and I have to say the transmission shifting is far superior than gm's factory tune. 

I've had my tune for awhile. Did not want to review it yet until I could give an honest review. 

20200903_172119.jpg

20200717_071845.jpg

20200604_152226.jpg

Link to review
Rquinn2013cruze

After a few bolt on modifications to the motor which were pretty inexpensive. i purchased the trifecta elite tune. And bam whole new car it seems like. amazing smooth power and very good support from the guys here at trifecta. highly suggest them for your tuning needs if they have one for your vehicle. 

Link to review
kdillabough1

Little confusing purchase wise at the start but communicative staff helped that out. Could have been a categorization between the types of tunes for the Cruze products. End result was pretty good though! 

20200227_230410.thumb.jpg.3ce19de9e6de3929b840f202cac3c693.jpg20200203_221042.thumb.jpg.eaa19c1e51583747d31430dc87e9e26c.jpg

Link to review
Brendon Kearney

The trifecta tunes are simple to use and their support is very good.

20200113_114408.jpg

Link to review
JustinAllen54

Had the Elite tune for about 2 weeks now and wow I couldn't be more happier or impressed.  I do not know how I drove this car for a year without this tune because its a world of a difference.  Swapping cruise control on and off is a day and night difference and I love every minute of it.  Trifecta's customer service is outstanding and will re-write your tune if you get any further mods FREE OF CHARGE.  I don't know of any company that puts out this good of a product for the cost, or a company as helpful.  I will recommend anyone with a Cruze to get this tune.  Thanks so much Trifecta! 

Link to review
Cruze2lt

For what this little turbo is and can do, I'm impressed. Only had the tune installed for about a day now and I'm extremely happy. Can wait to hit the Dyno. Good job trifecta.

Link to review
TheRealBluezCruze

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The tune was great!  It done everything I needed and when I had questions, support got back to me super fast!  

I highly recommend and share trifecta! 

Link to review
KevinManning

Decided to keep the car after looking for something more powerful and a bit newer. Did some research found ZZP and Trifecta. Knowing that i wanted to convert to E85 it was important to find a tuner that could assist me. The car feels amazing even on the factory turbo with ZZP stage 2 kit plus a few other goodies and converting to E85. IT is a different car all around, the car is more responsive, makes more power and i can actually pass cars on the highway without it working hard anymore. Plus the Whole Team is super responsive and amazing to work with. I highly Recommend that if you plan on modifying your car start with the elite tune.

Link to review
Richard Southern

Steven provided unreal customer service over the last 24 hours helping me figure out the mistake I made installing a new mod for my most recently updated tune. I'm so glad I went with Trifecta over the two other main options for the Cruze. Excited to keep working with Trifecta in the future!! 

Link to review
Robert Ruiz

I am new to the Chevy Turbo’d game, def not new to high performance machines. Vehicle was displaying issues when tune was purchased, once we were able to do logs the guys at trifecta we're able to pinpoint the issue and where I needed to look to replace a few things. Once that was done added a few more goodies and bam the power! The Mpg, the hard pulls and full power through the rpm's. This vehicle is a daily and it is a sleeper and it absolutely moves. Very pleased with the outcome! 

Link to review
Fultonracing67

When I bought this I let them know what I had done to the car, and man did they  not disappoint with the work they did. They're fast response and changing in tunes is very fast and I'm happy with that,  they are very helpful and communicate great. The car did a complete 360 once I tuned it I'm overall happy with it. Cant wait to see if they come out with Lc. That'll be pretty nice.

Happy and Reccomend tuning your car 

IMG_20200726_104924_245.jpg

IMG_20200728_181417_500.jpg

IMG_20200722_224631_304.jpg

IMG_20200719_173659_012.jpg

20200718_213028.jpg

Link to review
Lorenzo Javier

I thought my 2011 Cruze (A) was on its death bed or something, but after a smooth recalibration, my car got a second wind. Great job!

My only quarrel, just with myself, is that I did not do this sooner. My ankle feels sooooo much better since I don't have to spend the extra energy pumping the gas to make sure the car doesn't jolt during shifting.

Link to review
Moesefus

I've had their software for 3 years. Their tech support is awesome. 65k miles and going.

E9924F52-70B9-48F9-BE77-C56E5C3E1B79.JPG

Link to review
Dylan1303

Was tuned by another major cruze company. Had constant overboost issues with other companys tune. Switched to trifecta and turns out my old tuner couldnt tune for the forge wga. My old tune put down 157hp and 191tq. My trifecta tune elite tune put down 171hp and 211tq. Would highly recommend to any cruze owner. Car is so Pleasant to drive now not having to worry about a bad tune. Tune feels so much refined from my old tune. Mods are ported intake, forge wga, catless 2.5 exhaust and trifecta tune. There no lift shift option is also fun for pulls. 5/5 stars. Any GM car i buy now will be trifecta tuned. 

Link to review
karsonracing2

Just an overall great tune for the Cruze. I originally got it just to help with getting a little more driveability out of the Cruze when the A/C is on. It has definitely made a difference. My best description of the tune is that it makes the Cruze easier to drive. The throttle seems to make more sense and added acceleration is right where I expected it to be. 2013 Cruze Eco, manual. Thanks Trifecta!

Link to review
Bradstreeter2009

Great power from 2500-5500 RPMs it will smoke the tires in second gear taking off now very satisfied with purchase

Link to review
Gingnasty

Outstanding job. This is my first experience into the world of tuning and I'm hooked.

Link to review
Mborkowsky

Have had the tune in my 2016 Cruze for about two weeks now and it is truly amazing! The STOCK setting definitely feels like the car is more certain what gear it wants to be in now instead of the factory setting where it constantly felt like it was searching for the right gear. Not sure if it's just me but even the STOCK tune feels like it's given the car a little boost in power. The biggest difference is when you turn on the SPORT setting. When you step on the throttle, you don't have to pin it to the floor and the car takes off! It will put you back in your seat when you hammer it! My Cruze is noticeably faster and more fun to drive now.

I also purchased the K&N Intake offered through Trifecta with the tune. With the intake you can hear the turbo spool up. Car isn't a drag racer but it's a nice sound to hear every now and then when I'm driving. I also have a cat-back exhaust as well as a down and midpipe on the car. Trifecta's tune is without a doubt the crown jewel of all of the modifications I have made so far. I truly could not be happier, not just with the tune but with the outstanding customer service as well. You gentlemen at Trifecta have been great to work with- answering questions when I needed and with your awesome tune. Me and my Cruze thank you!

Link to review
ChrisGray7199

The change was day and night, customer service was good too, they answered my questions usually within 3 hours, boosted my MPG in Eco mode, and in sport mode the car wants to just go, and boy does it go fast, now I just have to data log it and see if there is anything to make it even better!!!

Link to review
Jayalpert

Mind blown 🤯. Could not believe what a huge difference the stock tune made. It was like driving a totally different car. Awesome tune. Can't wait to see what a difference the turbo elite makes.

Link to review
Alan Vail

So far I love it. Ive got after market stock internals on a 8+k mile rebuild that i did my self, been working on my own vehicles since I was 17, im 25(26 on February 20th), and out of all my vehicles this has been the smallest least powerful motor and transmission, but with this tune(first tune also) and some external upgrades on an 8k mile aftermarket stock rebuild, my cars pulling like a muscle car in my opinion, with the little 1.4 pulling like it is now vs what it was pulling like before, first time I hit the gas after the tune updates and other helpful support, it made my adrenaline hit me so hard from it pulling so hard so unexpectedly that I had to go back to my grandmothers and calm down for a bit, gotten used to it since then but lord have mercy man what a difference it made, honestly had me scared to hit my gas all that hard at first for fear of blowing the tiny little turbocharged motor because i wasn't used to it, but its held up very well so I guess I did my rebuild very right, and this motor has proven its durability pretty well, had to do some stuck to it when I first got it, but with some tlc she's been a really nice ride and this tune with the upgrades makes it wayyy better. Even before the upgrades with just the stock tune it pulled like a freight train for what it is. Still got a couple upgrades I cant get to right now, but as of right now with the upgrades it has, I love it!!

Link to review