- (TRIFECTA) Improved Power Delivery between 4000 to 5500 RPM.
- (TRIFECTA) Low end torque improved by 20 ft-lbs @ 2500 RPM.
- (TRIFECTA) Octane adaptive featureset revision increment.
- (TRIFECTA) Improved fuel economy under hill climb conditions.
- (TRIFECTA) GM Base Calibration updated to September 6th 2014 release.
- (GM) Improved closed loop transition state logic.
- (GM) Improved MAF polling rate.
- (GM) Fixed CE adaptivity issue with updating MyLink failing.
- (GM) Fixed ECM ring 60 saturation on CAN BUS resulting in prolonged delay issue in BCM null state triggers.