The 2019 model year for the Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon is largely a “carryover” from 2017 and 2018 model year, with the 2017 model year introducing the “next generation” 3.6L V6 (RPO: LGZ) engine as an update of the previous 3.6L V6 (RPO: LFX) and the 8L45 8 speed automatic transmission.
The TRIFECTA performance calibration for the 2019 Chevrolet Colorado and 2019 GMC Canyon is unchanged versus the 2017 and 2018 Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon product. Below is a list of feature highlights (V6):
- Gains of up to +41 ft-lbs and +28 WHP under the curve (and +18 ft-lbs and +10 WHP peak on 91 octane)
- Full 8 speed transmission recalibration WITHOUT TCM removal and/or unlocking
- Three way Driver Selectable Vehicle Modes (DSVM): Sport, Eco, and Tow/Haul
- Support for aftermarket modifications and hardware
- Performance Active Fuel Management (PAFM) – no V4 transitions in Sport Mode (Ad+, Elite)
- Full restore-to-stock functionality included
- Product updates provided at no charge (includes support for OE software updates)
To order your TRIFECTA performance recalibration for your 2019 Chevrolet Colorado or 2019 GMC Canyon, please visit our store:
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.