The 2017 Chevrolet Camaro V6 (LGX) product offers the same performance and features the 2016 model year product offers, including:
* Up to 17 lb-ft of torque gain, and up to 23 horsepower gain
* Performance AFM mode (formerly known as “select-a-AFM”) - disables AFM (V4 mode, if applicable) entirely while vehicle is in SPORT mode for improved exhaust note and responsiveness
* Retains use of all drive modes, winter / snow / ice mode retains factory characteristics
* Linear and attentive power delivery and throttle response
* Progressive and purposeful downshifting for top performance under any driving condition
* Support for aftermarket modifications available
Estimated availability: Early February 2017 (manual transmission support available now)
Read our original Camaro V6 (LGX) product release:
TRIFECTA presents: 6th Gen Chevrolet Camaro MY2016+ 3.6L (LGX) Powertrain Calibration
Read more about the NEW LGX V6 engine in the Camaro:
TRIFECTA: The next generation of V6s from GM (RPO: LGW, LGX, and LGZ)
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.